:: Eklipse :: Index du Forum

:: Eklipse :: Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The challenge facing Real Madrid

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :: Eklipse :: Index du Forum -> Eklipse solaire -> Pets
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Oct - 08:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: The challenge facing Real Madrid Répondre en citant

REAL MADRID goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois has hit back at his critics over his performances so far this season. Courtois, who joined in a £35million deal from Chelsea over the summer, shone in the goalless Madrid derby แทง บอล ออนไลน์ against crosstown rivals Atletico on Saturday. Denying Antoine Griezmann and Diego Costa, the Belgian made a series of key saves to preserve a clean sheet as Real kept pace with Barcelona at the top of the La Liga table. Question marks have been placed over แทง บอล ออนไลน์ Courtois’ footwork, but the 26-year-old strongly refutes this is a weak area of his game.
“I'm not bad with my feet,” he said.
"I may not be among the best, but I'm certainly not bad either. Sometimes I miss a long ball but I dare to play with my feet.
"The last ball on which [Nikola] Kalinic put pressure was given to [Raphael] Varane with my right.
“Many goalkeepers would have แทง บอล ออนไลน์ cleared that ball.
"Sometimes I give a bad ball, yes, but I know more goalkeepers who are, so to speak, phenomenal with their feet making more mistakes than me.
"I'm just doing what I have to do, and that's the most important thing."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Oct - 08:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :: Eklipse :: Index du Forum -> Eklipse solaire -> Pets Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange