:: Eklipse :: Index du Forum

:: Eklipse :: Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Celtic-linked Shane Long is a Hoops fan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :: Eklipse :: Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Les membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Aoû - 10:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic-linked Shane Long is a Hoops fan Répondre en citant

Celtic have been linked with the Southampton striker recently.

If rumours are believed, สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ Celtic are plotting a move for Southampton striker Shane Long.

According to a report in the print edition of The Sun on Sunday [26/08, p61], Celtic are keen to sign the Republic of Ireland international on a season-long loan.

And would the 31-year-old - who has 48 Premier League goals across 270 top-flight appearances - jump at the chance to join Celtic?

It turns out that Long is a fan of the Scottish Premiership champions, and in 2014 he admitted as much to The Irish Independent.

Speaking before a Euro 2016 qualifier against Scotland at Celtic Park, the former West Brom star said: "It will be amazing. I've never been to Celtic Park, but I am a big Celtic fan. I couldn't afford it when I was a kid, สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ so it has always been a dream of mine to go and play there."

It certainly seems as if Long would entertain the prospect of joining the Hoops.

After all, his Premier League career has stifled in recent years, making 30 appearances last season but only 15 were from the start.

This season, Long, who earns £60,000 per week at St Mary's [Silly Season], has started one, came on as a substitute in one and was not included in the Saints' matchday squad for the other.

Rodgers doesn't strictly need another hitman, given that he has Leigh Griffiths, Odsonne Edouard and Moussa Dembele in his ranks at the moment, but time will tell how this one pans out. สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Aoû - 10:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :: Eklipse :: Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Les membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange