:: Eklipse :: Index du Forum

:: Eklipse :: Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Cristiano Ronaldo reveals why he joined Juventus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :: Eklipse :: Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Aoû - 05:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cristiano Ronaldo reveals why he joined Juventus Répondre en citant

New Juventus signing Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed why he joined the Turin based side this summer from แทง บอล สด Real Madrid. Ronaldo was recently talking to JuventusTV and he was asked about why he took the decision of joining the bianconeri this summer. He said: " It's nice แทง บอล สด to be here, I'm happy. When did I choose to play at Juventus? There was not a precise moment."
"In recent years, I had played against Juventus on a couple of occasions and I always had the feeling that Italian fans liked Cristiano. Juve is the most important club in Italy, one of the best in แทง บอล สด the world. It was an easy choice because Juve is an incredible club ". When asked about what he intends to do at Juventus, he said: "My priority is to give my best, demonstrate professionalism, try to further improve the team. This will be my task, I will try to enjoy the moment as much as possible and to make Juve stronger during my stay here ".

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Aoû - 05:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :: Eklipse :: Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange