:: Eklipse :: Index du Forum

:: Eklipse :: Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Arsenal FC news: Henrikh Mkhitaryan says he ‘didn’t think tw

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :: Eklipse :: Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 11:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal FC news: Henrikh Mkhitaryan says he ‘didn’t think tw Répondre en citant

The Armenian midfielder แทง บอล ส เต็ ป moved from Old Trafford to the Emirates Stadium in January as part of a swap deal with Alexis Sanchez, following a disappointing spell with the Red Devils.

He arrived at United as one of the most prolific goal creators in Europe, but struggled to fit in with Mourinho’s style of play at the club and moved on just 18 months later.

Mkhitaryan made an immediate impact at Arsenal, providing three assists on his home debut against Everton, helping the Gunners to a 5-1 victory.

And the playmaker has revealed he jumped at the chance to join Arsene Wenger’s side, as he ‘missed playing offensive football’ during his time at Man United.

Speaking in an interview with FourFourTwo magazine, Mkhitaryan said: “When I heard I could swap Man United for Arsenal, I said, ‘Yes, I want to do that’, I didn’t think twice.

“It’s important for me to play in an offensive team. I'd missed playing offensively. “

Mkhitaryan also defended himself against those who were underwhelmed by the January deal, แทง บอล ส เต็ ป insisting he was not brought in as a direct replacement for star forward Sanchez.

The 29-year-old says he brings a different set of skills to the Arsenal team and hopes to become a legend at the north London club.

While a top-four finish in the Premier League appears out of reach, Arsenal can still secure a Champions League spot by winning this season’s Europa League, and Mkhitaryan is keen to help the side to trophy success.

“I joined Arsenal because Wenger wanted me, not because he wanted to replace Sanchez,” he added.

“We are different players and characters, with different abilities and skills.

“I'll try my best to do everything for the club. I want to write my name into Arsenal’s history and have my name as a legend here. แทง บอล ส เต็ ป

“I want to score goals, make assists and win trophies to make the fans happy.”

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 11:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :: Eklipse :: Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange